The Solo for Viola D’amore and Electronics is the result of a year long collaboration with Emma Lloyd. Within the collaboration we developed a pressure sensitive glove that enabled Emma to expressivly control the electronic element of the piece.
A recording of the piece is available on my debut album Dichroic Light.
Created with funding from Creative Scotland
- Reaseach Seminar with Emma Lloyd – University of Aberdeen on 12/11/2015 2:30 pm
- Solo for Viola D’amore and Electronics – sound festival on 07/11/2015 11:00 am
- Strings, Wires, Threads and Guts – Emma Lloyd and Matthew Whiteside on 05/06/2015 7:00 pm
- Strings, Wires, Threads and Guts – R-Space Gallery, Lisburn on 21/05/2015 7:00 pm
- Contemporary Music Centre Salon with Matthew Whiteside and Emma Lloyd – National Concert Hall, Dublin on 20/05/2015 6:00 pm
- Strings, Wires, Threads and Guts – Fruitmarket Gallery, Edinburgh on 10/05/2015 7:00 pm
- Strings, Wires, Threads and Guts – Glasgow City Halls on 06/05/2015 7:30 pm
- Dichroic Light Release on 04/05/2015